[DJ]Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An awesome idea !

3 posters

Go down

An awesome idea !  Empty An awesome idea !

Post  deatclaws Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:19 pm

Hey uhmm,

I succesfully created my server now he is working but i wanted to make a tibia server and all the tibia script i funded is shit ...
The best one i knows from here is edited by hitsuyaga and the other is edtied bye Debt but i didn't find those script on google or
on the unreal site so
i abandoned my server for a rp citylife that i don't host for now x) but !! :O i thinked of something i want to
host my server for DJ clan ... and be admin whit you misho and create a tibia server togheter .. a 3rd one !! O.O !!! and a TIBIA ONE :O !!

i like more tibia server than rp one or TDM,DT,Build.. because i am a fan of MMORPG ^^ and i play shooters too but MMORPG gonna be the
best ever for me so ^^ ! if u think my idea is good tell me and we will work togheter on this Razz i'm hosting it in multiple script for now like i change
for tibia.rp.dust one because
i don't find any one for now but i am excited to be accepted to become admin whit you and work on tibia script ...
or if u knows a tibia script already ( not weiwen one weiwen tibia script is the origale one that ppl need to edit and take several day to get a good one and hard work .. ) so uhmmm if u like my idea just send me a reply .. Smile

[DJ]Clan Deatclaws
deatclaws
deatclaws

Back to top Go down

An awesome idea !  Empty Re: An awesome idea !

Post  Misho Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:42 pm

We had [DJ]Tibia server.
But the lua SUCKSsss!
All this scripts in US are just FAIL
If you can creat a new Tibia Script it will be Great. Very Happy
Becouse we will change the map in [DJ]FunServer evry WEEK.
So if you have MAP and Lua P.M me and we will talk

Be Cool [DJ]Clan
Misho
Misho

Back to top Go down

Post  deatclaws Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:13 pm

yeah but im not a scripter and make tibia is like hard when ur alone o.O ! but i will try ( i just don't knows how to script certain things like (vender,seller,teleporter,class master and script like classes ... and etc ) if i have some question i will pm u misho or give me ur msn ^^

i can make the map and item and monster but for the script i can't im not a scripter ^^ !
deatclaws
deatclaws

Back to top Go down

Post  TheBoss Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:25 am

I know how to do scripts..but it will take 3 months xDDD..too hard for me
TheBoss
TheBoss

http://www.lib-clan.dahek.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down