[DJ]Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chernobyl application for Admin or Mod

4 posters

Go down

Chernobyl application for Admin or Mod Empty Chernobyl application for Admin or Mod

Post  chernobyl Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:10 pm

1. My name?
Jhon glicht(Don't laugh or ill kill ya)

2.Your Name In Cs2d?
-Chernobyl

3.Name Of Your USGN?
-Killerbee

4.Number Of Your USGN?

5/Why You Choose Our Clan
I like this clan server(DJ-CoD) but there a lot of guy who don't aplly rules so i decided to join and make server better
trust me i am Adm in HD clan .
and as vip at FWS .

6.Who Did You Know In Clan?
Misho. :/ but ill try to meet them all ! here my xfire:madkillerbeebad add meh! Or go to my profile and add me to your msnger!

7.Why You Will do if we accp u?
To:
help guy who need help,to aplly rules,Do the law,punish those who don't
do the rules and abuser,ill never abuse or ban/kick 4 nothing
ill
try to add why i kick or ban,never let someone :
-flame
-spamm
-abuse ( vip )
i will punish hacker:
-1rst warn
-kill
-kick
-ban

8.Will You Enjoys Our Clan?
Yes ,i think,hope i don't get trouble

9.Who Said To You ,This Website?
Misho :3

10/How Much Years You Play Cs2d
Now ,4 year !! Very Happy

11. Anything else?
yes im 14 year old,i have a girlfrend(so sexy) i like Cod mw3 and counterstrike 1.6
i speak french,english,spanish(just begin),arabic and i like cookies |:3
im a spraylogo maker and a mapper(cs2d)
hope i get accpeted,not rejected trust me and youll see!
thx admin 4 read this and say yes !

Chernobyl

hope be accpeted!:d :3 :X :@

THx

And i must add this:
-i post shitty map in unrealsoftware,but if you want my real map,there are all at [H.D] (they ill open a awp server,whit just my map :3)
-i have moderator skill,im adm in [X.T],mod in [power] and Admin in [H.D] (soon i will get SDm Very Happy )
-i got vip at fws but they didn't accpet me as mod so i left.

hope i get adm/moderator

chernobyl

Back to top Go down

Chernobyl application for Admin or Mod Empty Re: Chernobyl application for Admin or Mod

Post  Misho Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:17 pm

Realy good application!
You are Aceepted!
Btw the server is down... Maybe it will be back soon Smile
Misho
Misho

Back to top Go down

Chernobyl application for Admin or Mod Empty Re: Chernobyl application for Admin or Mod

Post  Vampier Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:01 am

Misho i think he is very good this ap is epic i think i will like him as an brother like the other DJ's hope the server is back soon i getting bored but i miss one thing my GF Sad i lost ma mobile and we had no contact liek a month ago i am woried so i could get little crazy or aggresive but i hope nothing of both happens
@chernobyl nice app i am also agreeing with misho that you will be good adm or mod

Greetings León Cool
Vampier
Vampier

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:47 pm

Yes me too! Hey. I think use Zombie server affraid
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  chernobyl Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:01 pm

thx gy for assistance Smile
but i hope server is back soon Razz

chernobyl

Back to top Go down

Post  chernobyl Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:04 pm

Vampier wrote:Misho i think he is very good this ap is epic i think i will like him as an brother like the other DJ's hope the server is back soon i getting bored but i miss one thing my GF Sad i lost ma mobile and we had no contact liek a month ago i am woried so i could get little crazy or aggresive but i hope nothing of both happens
@chernobyl nice app i am also agreeing with misho that you will be good adm or mod

Greetings León Cool

you lost your phone?
1rst go facebook(talk to her)
2nd Try to give her a gift
3rd ask her if she want hang out
4rd *Censored*

chernobyl

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampier Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:35 pm

chernobyl wrote:
Vampier wrote:Misho i think he is very good this ap is epic i think i will like him as an brother like the other DJ's hope the server is back soon i getting bored but i miss one thing my GF Sad i lost ma mobile and we had no contact liek a month ago i am woried so i could get little crazy or aggresive but i hope nothing of both happens

Greetings León Cool

you lost your phone?
1rst go facebook(talk to her)
2nd Try to give her a gift
3rd ask her if she want hang out
4rd *Censored*
Ähm dude i have contact still about mailing but there is one thing she lives 230km away from brunswick i think your joking i meet her in brunswick as she had holidays here
Vampier
Vampier

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampier Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:37 pm

oh and i didn't even knew it that i lost it when i knew that it was gone it was too late
Vampier
Vampier

Back to top Go down

Post  chernobyl Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:49 am

i don't joke,i just gived you some tips,if she get mad at you...

but im mod ?

chernobyl

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampier Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:11 pm

chernobyl wrote:i don't joke,i just gived you some tips,if she get mad at you...

but im mod ?
she wont get made i hope and thanks for the tips but don't need them nothign bad to give them i gonna talk to misho about this story k maybe i will give up my post idk when school and stuff gets hard i gonna do it but now school is fine and this isn't a joke misho i gonna tell you one skype when to do it

Greetings León
Vampier
Vampier

Back to top Go down

Post  chernobyl Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:18 pm

i am mod or admin or what?

chernobyl

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampier Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:37 pm

no not now
Vampier
Vampier

Back to top Go down

Post  Misho Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:32 am

1st server UP!
2nd mod(s) selection!
Misho
Misho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down