[DJ]Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys i gonna architect some buildings

4 posters

Go down

Hey guys i gonna architect some buildings Empty Hey guys i gonna architect some buildings

Post  Vampier Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:13 am

Hi guys like the title says i gonna architect so if you have request sent pm or reply few ideas of mine were the SEK or know as misha or hers and today i mead an EPB= Epic Protection Base,Misho saw it so ask him how they work i meen both ofthe buildings have fun when i am finished with the building gonna make reply in here with the screen i gonna wirthe the prise in the reply too so you know the costs inclusive dispenser just give me some time and i will work on it get ideas and stuff

Greetings León Cool
Vampier
Vampier

Back to top Go down

Hey guys i gonna architect some buildings Empty Re: Hey guys i gonna architect some buildings

Post  chernobyl Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:25 pm

i don't understand what u mean

you gonna do map? or what?

chernobyl

Back to top Go down

Hey guys i gonna architect some buildings Empty Re: Hey guys i gonna architect some buildings

Post  Vampier Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:54 pm

chernobyl wrote:i don't understand what u mean

you gonna do map? or what?
ähm no i gonna do some work on other maps e.g. Happy town Gs or when misho alowes it i gonna ask him to make up server weer i can desing
Vampier
Vampier

Back to top Go down

Post  Misho Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:34 am

EPB= Epic Rap Battle XD
Check this link:
https://www.youtube.com/user/ERB
Misho
Misho

Back to top Go down

Post  ®FuNnYººÐEaTh©(SK) Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:29 pm

Öhm... When that server come back?I going psycho if that server doesn't come baack.

SK
®FuNnYººÐEaTh©(SK)
®FuNnYººÐEaTh©(SK)

http://risingstarfaction.8forum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum